Malaysia & Singapore - 06 NIghts / 07 Days
Fixed Departure Dates -
April, May,June 2013
DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR – GENTING HIGHLAND (CITY OF ENTERTAINMENT)
Arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. After clearing customs and immigration, you will be met by our representative who will assist you to your vehicle for your transfer to the Genting Highland. En route Enjoy delicious breakfast. Reach your resort by longest cable car of South East Asia provides spectacular views of breathtaking scenery. Check in & freshen up. Enjoy rides at Indoor and Outdoor Theme park. After Dinner try your luck at Casino-De-Genting on your own.
One way Cable Car ride Roller coaster Flying Dragon Flume Ride Overnight at the hotel. MEALS: Breakfast, Indian Dinner
DAY 2: GENTING HIGHLAND – KUALA LUMPUR
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. • After breakfast, free on your own. • Transfer to Kuala Lumpur by coach. • Check in & freshen up. • Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel. MEALS: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
DAY 3: KUALA LUMPUR
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel • After breakfast, proceed for Half Day City tour with Menara KL Tower (Observation deck)
• National Monument • kings Palace (photo stop) • National Mosque • Independence square (photo stop) • Coco Boutique • Twin Tower (photo stop) • KL Tower entry ticket • Rest of the enjoy shopping. Overnight at the hotel. MEALS: Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur - Singapore
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. • After breakfast, check out. • Transfer to Singapore by coach. • Check in & freshen up. • Spend rest of the day at leisure. • Evening proceed for Night Safari.
• Highlights include:
• Tram ride • Fire show (must see) • Animal show Overnight at the hotel. MEALS: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
Day 5: Singapore
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. • After breakfast, depart for Half Day City Tour. • Afternoon proceed for Half Day Sentosa Island Tour (Asia's Favourite Playground).
• Highlights include: • Merlion Park • China town • Chinese Temple • Singapore Flyer • Underwater World • Dolphin Lagoon • Images of Singapore • Cable Car ride (one way) • Songs of the Sea Overnight at the hotel. MEALS: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
Day 6: Singapore
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. • After breakfast, day at leisure for shopping. • OPTIONAL Full day visit to Universal Studios at Resort World in Sentosa. Overnight at the hotel. MEALS: Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
Day 7: Singapore - Chennai
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel • after breakfast, day is free on your own. • check out and depart to Changi International Airport. • Check in for your flight home. MEALS: Breakfast.
First World Hotel
|Grand Chancellor / Cultural Hotel
Package Cost Includes:
• Return airfare including all taxes on JET AIRWAYS
• Meet and Greet upon arrival by our representative
• 01 night accommodation in Genting Highland
• 02 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur city
• 03 nights in Singapore – The Lion city
• Daily Breakfast at the hotel
• Daily Indian Dinner at best Indian restaurants
• Genting one way cable car ride
• Genting outdoor theme park ticket
• Genting indoor theme park ticket
• Visit Batu Caves – a Hindu shrine
• Guided City tour of Kuala Lumpur
• Menara KL Tower – entry to observation deck
• Photo Stop at Petronas Twin Tower
• Luxury coach transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Hotel
• Night Safari in Singapore
• Half Day Singapore City Tour
• Sentosa Island Tour – Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Songs of the Sea, Images of Singapore, Cable Car)
• Cost of Singapore and Malaysia VISA
• All tours and transfers in a luxury Coach.
• 24-hour Assistance helpline. All clients are provided with a 24-hour contact telephone number for assistance.
Package Cost Does Not Include:
• Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages,etc.
• Gratuities to the restaurant staff for services rendered.
• Deviation charge in case if you wish to deviate from the group departure dates.
• Meals other than what is mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any other services not specified above.
* Terms and Conditions apply on the tour cost and subject to availability.