Tour Code [ST01]
Valid till 30 Oct 2011
Spiritual France 04 Nights/ 05 Days
Highlights: Paris - Lourdes - Paris
Day 1 : Paris
On arrival transfer to your hotel, Overnight in Paris.
Day 2 : Paris - Lourdes
Proceed to train station (on your own) for your train to Lourdes (the approx 6 hrs journey time by TGV). Overnight in Lourdes.
Day 3 : Lourdes
Today the day is free to explore the Grotte de Massabeille and nearby Pyrness (on your own). Overnight in Lourdes.
Day 4 : Lourdes - Paris
Proceed to Lourdes train station (on your own) for your train to paris (approx journey time is 6 hrs by TGV). Overnight in Paris.
Day 5 : Paris
Departure transfer from hotel to CDG Airport.
- 04 Nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Arrival and Departure CDG Airport transfer from Paris
- France Pass - 3 Days (1st Class)
|Package Type Per person
|Twin Sharing-Per person
|CNB- Per person
- All such other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Airfare,taxes,visa,Lunches and Dinners
- Expenses of personal nature i.e. Laundry, Liquor, Telephone calls, Tips, Porterage, unspecified meals and drinks that are not part of the group menu, mineral water.
- High Season Surcharges if applicable
- The above rates are valid only for a minimum of 02 adults traveling together.(Per person
- The above package rates are valid till 31st Oct 2011 (except during events, exhibitions, New Year & Christmas etc) and are subject to change and availability at the time of booking.
- We are not holding any reservations for the above trip & Confirmation is subject to availability on clients preferred dates, failing which there will be a supplement cost. Alternatively, dates will be provided on which the same price can be maintained
- Standard check in time is at 1400hrs and check out time is at 1200hrs, If client is arriving by an early morning flight and room is needed on arrival, the room should be reserved from previous night.
Travelers are soley responsible for obtaining valid travel document and visa and information pertaining to laws & customs of their destination.Nax Travels is not responsible for any charges, fees or penalties that subsequently may be imposed by any government agency or for charges incurred due to incomplete or incorrect travel documents.
Pre-payment for all services should be made to Nax Travels office in India in INR as per the Tariff.
Due to supplier policies it is necessary to charge cancellation fees. All cancellations must be made in writing either by letter, fax or e-mail to our offices. Any cancellation of a guaranteed / reconfirmed reservation will attract mimimum 2 night cancellation charge. Any change of booking within 3 working days is considered as cancellation and the applicable cancellation fees will be levied accordingly. For no-shows the cancellation policy will vary from each hotel to hotel. For Rail Europe products and some other services, different cancellation policies do apply.
For packages, no refunds can be processed for partially utilized servies and no-shows. In the event of no-show, the supplier reserves the right to release the complete booking and levy 100% cancellations charges. All refund request are subject to obtaining a refund approval from our supplier and no refunds can be given without this approval.The supplier reserves the right to process and whether or not to approve the refund request and if necessary charges an administrative fees.