Day 01 Fly / Istanbul
Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, depart for a half-day Bosphorus Cruise. Take in the sights and sounds of this legendary waterway lined with historic villages, grand wooden mansions, imposing fortresses, and the Baroque summer palaces of the late Ottoman sultans. After the cruise, visit the Spice Bazaar (closed on Sundays), a thrilling riot of colours, sounds, and the rich smells of exotic spices. Overnight in Istanbul. (Meals: None)
Day 02 Istanbul
After breakfast, depart for a half-day sightseeing tour of the Sultanahmet district at the heart of old Istanbul. Visit St. Sophia (On Mondays replaced by the Chora Church Museum), built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century AD. This church is one of the marvels of world architecture. Its massive dome dominates the skyline of old Istanbul. Next, visit the Blue Mosque, which owes its name to the exquisite tiles adorning its interior. Dating from the 17th century, it is the only imperial mosque with six minarets. Walk through the Hippodrome, the stadium of the ancient Byzantium, which held 100,000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire. Finish the tour at the Grand Bazaar, which was the commercial heart of the old city. Its 4,000 shops are full of treasures – including carpets and kilims, silks, jewellery, ceramics, icons, and leather goods. Wandering through the Grand Bazaar (closed on Sundays), you may indulge in a little shopping, Ottoman style. Overnight in Istanbul. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 03 Istanbul
After breakfast, day free at leisure, and enjoy the sights and sounds of Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 04 Istanbul / Cappadocia
After breakfast transfer to the airport to catch the early flight to Kayseri (suggested flight is at 07:30 hours TK 2010). Upon arrival transfer to Cappadocia and start the sightseeing of the area including; the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. Drive to the city of Avanos for lunch. In the afternoon visit Open Air Museum at Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Lastly, before returning to your hotel, visit the natural castle at Uchisar. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 05 Cappadocia
After breakfast depart from the hotel at 09.30-10.00 depending on the arrival time of the participants from the other hotels, for a tour with 4kms hike through the Rose Valley with visits to the churches. Afterwards visit to the old Christian village of Cavusin. Stop for lunch near Pigeons Valley and then continue on to see the Kaymakli Underground City. You will also visit the Ortahisar natural rock castle. Transfer back to the hotels. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 06 Cappadocia / Istanbul / Fly
After breakfast free till check-out (latest check-out time is 1200 hours) and departure transfer to the airport to catch the flight to the next destination via Istanbul. (Meals: Breakfast)
Hotels envisaged or similar
(Based on STD rooms unless specified)
|Peri Tower Hotel
* In case of non availability,similar accomodation will be provided.
5 nights accommodation
2 Turkish lunches during the tours in Cappadocia
2 dinners at the hotel in Cappadocia
Return airport transfers on SIC basis
The tours on SIC basis as per itinerary with English speaking guidance with pick up and drop at the hotel
Tips and portrage at hotels
- All Prices given are in Indian Rupees.
- Tour prices given are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Service Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of reservations.
- Quotation might change based on actual availability of the service and change in number of passengers.
- Any change in pricing will be communicated to you and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further.
- Surcharges may be applicable over and above the tour price for the said period. The same will be advised at the time of booking or prior to confirmations. You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 30 days prior to the departure of the tour.
- All sight seeing, activities and optional tour/ services/rides left unutilized/ partially utilized by choice or due to other uncontrollable situations /weather / time constraint, any other circumstances are not subject to any refund.
- Rates or price quoted in the itinerary are calculated at the prevailing rates and are subject to change without any prior notice in case of currency fluctuation increase in the cost of fuel charges, change in any related government tax structure, sudden change in any related hotel tariff, air/ rail/ bus/ entry ticket cost increases or transport cost increase due to change of route, alteration of itinerary program or change in the number of the tour members necessitated by factors beyond our control before the date of departure of even during the tour. Whatever applicable all such increases must be paid in full before departure.
- We do not own or operate any airline railway, surface transportation, shipping, coach, company, hotels or any other related services therefore we will not be responsible for any improper services provided by any of the above, for any injury, death, loss or damage is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotelier, airline, shipping company, coach owner, who are the companies independent contractor arising-outside our normal selection and inspection process.
DATE CHANGE AND RESCHEDULING